To inspire, promote, govern and develop exceptional Badminton experiences in Canada and lead a world class Canadian Badminton sport system
Canadians unified AS ONE to grow the sport of Badminton at all levels in Canada and to challenge the world in our sport
Badminton Canada recognizes the following principles to guide our decisions, policies and practices:
- Enjoyment- Participation in all aspects of badminton (competition, volunteering, coaching, as a fan etc.) should be an enjoyable and life enhancing experience
- Excellence- Striving to support all people to achieve their personal level of excellence and strive for professional excellence in all of its activities.
- Trust- Acting in an open and honest manner that creates trust in all of our relationships.
- Respect- Creating an environment that recognizes and encourages the views, roles and contributions of everyone.
- Genuine Collaboration- Using the expertise, knowledge and input of all of our membership and partners to strengthen the programs, events and ideals that we stand for.
- Transparency- Clearly outlining and reporting all of our activities and keeping an open and honest flow of communication to our membership.Accountability- Creating policies and procedures that define how we conduct ourselves and work with our membership and communicating that information to everyone.
- Inclusiveness/Equal Opportunities- Participation in our activities should encourage and be open to anyone who wants to get involved